FUNDSEEDER SEEKING INTERNS TO WORK WITH JACK SCHWAGER
From its inception, the primary mission of FundSeeder has been to link undiscovered global trading talent with asset management opportunities. For compliance reasons, FundSeeder is structured as two completely separate entities:
- FundSeeder Technologies focuses on developing software and managing an account linking and analytical platform for traders.
- FundSeeder Investments will provide a manager search and portfolio analysis platform for eligible investors, as well as construct multimanager funds and sponsor individual manager products.
FundSeeder began with the trader site (FundSeeder.com) because it was necessary to first build an inventory of superior traders before developing an investor platform or fund products. Currently, FundSeeder has thousands of traders registered on its site from over one hundred countries. As the FundSeeder Technologies trader platform continues to grow, FundSeeder Investments is currently developing its investor platform, which will allow investors to search for traders across multiple criteria (e.g., markets traded, various performance metrics, track record lengths, assets managed, etc.) analyze trader performance, and construct and analyze portfolios. FundSeeder Investments has also initiated the process for developing its first multimanager fund.
To aid in the development of these products FundSeeder is seeking interns to work with Jack Schwager to interview and further evaluate FundSeeder Technologies traders being considered for allocations through FundSeeeder Investments.
The job will entail the following key tasks:
- Writing up manager synopses based on recorded interviews conducted by Jack Schwager.
- Directly conducting and writing up manager interviews.
- Organizing and analyzing trader information and data.
Skills required for position:
- Familiarity with equity and derivative markets.
- Superior writing skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Degrees (or in degree programs) for finance or economics preferred.
- Experience in trading own account is a plus.
The job will be structured remotely, so location is not an issue. This will be an unpaid position that may evolve into a paid opportunity. You will be required to submit and agree to a non-disclosure agreement to work with me. If you wish to apply, email resume and any accompanying materials: firstname.lastname@example.org.